Thursday, September 27, 2012

Here's the Reason

Maybe you are wondering why in the world Mr. Moose Bay would agree to swap out our master bedroom and make it into a sewing room just for me. No, not because I am spoiled (well, maybe) but mostly because of this:

Wouldn't that clock back there look cute painted blue?
Just kidding Mr. Moose Bay!

That is my HQ16 quilting machine sitting in our dining room. For just about four years. Needless to say, we ate in the kitchen.  At the island snack bar. For just about four years. 

I bought my machine used at a quilt show for a great price, and I didn't really think about where it would fit in our house. It was going to be in the dining room temporarily until....well, we didn't have a plan for it to go anywhere. It was Mr. Moose Bay's idea (after about three years) to swap the master bedroom for the smaller guest room/sewing room (no guests would be able to fit in there anyway--see previous post).

I'll show you my HQ16 in her new home soon! 

Stellar Stars by Brandywine Designs
I named my version Prairie Stars in honor of the book title.
By the way, I neglected to tell you the designer of the blue and white quilt from my last post. It is from a book called Prairie Song  by Linda Hohag of  Brandywine Designs and the pattern is called Stellar Stars.


1 comment: