Monday, March 10, 2014

Incoming!

Mr. Mail Carrier has been very busy this past week!
I was one of the very lucky winners during the Moda Spell it with Fabric blog hop. I won a fat quarter bundle of Kathy Schmitz's latest line of fabrics, Piecemaker's.
Love, love, love the blues and browns!
Kathy included a sweet card and bookmark too.
The bundle also included a half yard of the large motif panel--so beautiful!


I have to confess that I really love this line of fabric--so much so,  that I had already purchased a baby bundle (eighths) of it--now I will have even more fun!! 

Take a look at this awesome package that came from Miss Rosie!
My name was randomly chosen from the Another Year of Schnibbles parade at The Quilting Life--how lucky was that??? There are so many cool stripes, checks and dots in these layer cakes--they will make some fun summer quilts. Carrie also included a couple Candy Bar packs and a little tin of piecing pins--so sweet! 

Before I knew I had WON a bunch of fabric, I had been doing some browsing shopping.
Oops...You know I can't resist a bargain!!
I had been telling myself I didn't need the latest from Minick and Simpson (Grant Park), but when you find a bundle of fat quarters for $70 off, how can you not press that tempting Purchase Now button?!?

Somehow the Jo Morton fat quarters and French General mini-charms ended up in the cart too.
I really like the Jan Patek Front Porch dessert roll--very pretty fabrics!


At least I have these blocks going OUT.
I was able to use up a few yards of fabric for these QOV blocks that will be mailed to Kevin the Quilter later today. I didn't have a lot of the appropriate fabrics, but managed to come up with 15 of the 12" blocks. You can see that they are super easy and fast--very fun to make! 

7 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been very lucky! I made up some QOV blocks for Kevin, too, but now I can figure that you will win the prizes for that, too, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Piecemaker's fabric looks ever so interesting. Good colors. And lucky you on all the wins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow - I have not had a fun mail day forever! All the good stuff is coming to your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fabric winnings are amazing and wonderful. Bless you for making QOV blocks for Kevin the Quilter. Creative Stitching Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your new fabric additions! Tempting me to browse on-line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your playing the lotto! I have that same disease, pushing the purchase now button. We must be related. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to have so much fun with all of that! :-)

    ReplyDelete