Monday, May 26, 2014

I Think It's Finally Here!

Wow--I think we skipped Spring and went right into Summer--yay!! 
We have had some glorious days recently, and I feel so relieved that most of my gardening is in and now I can sit back and enjoy the fruits (and flowers!) of my labor.
Since I've been doing a lot of gardening, there isn't much going on in the sewing room.
I haven't done this week's Jane Austen block, but I have the previous 2 to share.
I'm still determined to work in the plaids!

This block was pretty tricky. If I had to do it over, I'd use half square triangles and some flying geese to get the same effect.
Spring '14 Blogger's Quilt Festival - AmysCreativeSide.com
The Blogger's Quilt Festival is now open for voting!
My Simply Red in Blue is in the Applique Category.
This is a direct link to the Applique category HERE
Click on the hearts in the upper right hand corners to vote for a quilt.
You can vote twice in each category.

No comments:

Post a Comment