Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March (already?) UFO goal

Finally, this is the month that I vow to finish Ryokan!
My March UFO:
This was a shop model for ages, and when it came home with me, it went into a bin for a couple years--it's about time it got quilted! 

Another week of 365 Challenge blocks finished--the center medallion counts as two days--I love it! 

Circa 2016 blocks--now making two of each.

I finished stitching my Little Wooly Baskets last night while catching up with Agent Carter. 
 Linking with OMG (One Monthly Goal) HERE
grab button for RedLetterQuiltsgrab button for A Quilter's Table

9 comments:

  1. Have fun quilting your beautiful house quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful finishes for the week!
    I love your Wooly Baskets, my favorite of all I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fantastic projects. The medallion block is super and I like the background fabric you choose for the wool baskets. It adds a lot texture and interest. Good pick. Can't wait to see how you quilt the houses. It's a very complicated pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love each and every project. Ryokan is a great quilt!
    All of the SALs you are doing are so appealing. I may not be able to keep resisting if I keep reading your blog! I am already downloading the 365 Challenge instructions, but will not let myself join in right now. Stop tempting me!! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful projects Karen... I love them all! You achieve so much each month! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always admired that house quilt - its so fun.
    what a great variety of projects you have going on.
    The baskets are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how the house blocks have quilt blocks on the side. I did a school house style block or two with quilt blocks as a side but not for myself. My little quilt group was doing the blocks for another member that was a school teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Ryokan. It is one of my favorite Thimblecreek patterns. I can hardly wait to see how you quilt it. Good luck in that adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Ryokan is sitting in my UFO pile as well. I love your rendition.

    ReplyDelete